Digital producer/Project Manager (Freelance)
About the position
Good Caesar is looking for a Producer/Project Manager to join our small studio in South East London. You will lead on new and existing projects. These range from small creative education and charity projects to large scale international projects . We are a small studio with a growing, dynamic set of clients. We are looking for someone with genuine passion for design and technology and the opportunities that the open web creates, who has fresh ideas of their own and feels confident working both as part of a team and alone.
- Time: Part time, 3 days a week, flexible working hours
- Location: Working from home (That’s a given under current circumstances, but we would prefer someone based in London so that we can meet once in a while, and you can come into the studio more regularly when things change long term)
- Pay: Dependent on experience.
Role & responsibilities:
- You will be the front facing person for our clients and help ensure the smooth execution of all aspects of our projects from the initial meeting right through the project to day-to-day support following launch.
- You will assist with the preparation of project documentation and proposals.
- General admin and accounting.
- Assist with our social output.
- Assist with copywriting.
- Our projects are complicated with multiple moving timelines so it is super important that you can prioritise effectively and engage with detail whilst keeping a sense of the bigger picture and timelines.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and be able to engage effectively with a wide range of clients.
- Familiarity with modern content management systems such as Drupal and WordPress - and if not be willing to learn.
- Experience in an agency environment (This is not required but would help).
The job is part time, initially 3 days a week. Flexible working hours can be arranged. Ideally the candidate should be based in London, but that’s not a deal breaker.
Good Caesar is a digital design and development studio with an affinity for maps. We work closely with brands, journalists, NGOs, charities and artists to craft smart, effective digital solutions. We apply our expansive skill set to a wide range of projects, from the complete design of websites to the development and launch of our own.
How to apply
If you are you are interested please email your CV with a bit about yourself to [email protected] with the subject line 'Producer'.