Digital designer (Freelance)
About the position
Good Caesar is looking for a digital designer to join our small studio initially on a freelance basis. We are a small studio with a growing set of clients and we are looking for someone with genuine interest in design and technology and the opportunities that the web creates, who has fresh ideas of their own and feels confident working both as part of a team and by themselves. You will work on new and existing projects in addition to our internal projects.
- You should have a keen eye for design and have experience working on complete site design across both mobile and desktop.
- Exceptional attention to the right details.
- Be able to take over existing designs and mould them into shape.
- An ability to create interactive prototypes.
- Good working knowledge of the usual Adobe progammes.
- Detailed oriented and experience working with existing (and non-existing) brand guidelines.
- You should be comfortable in Sketch/Figma etc. and understand the limits and possibilities of the web.
- Be self-initiated but a team collaborator, problem solver, able to create, think on your feet.
- An understanding of information architecture.
Good Caesar is a digital design and development studio with an affinity for maps. We work closely with brands, journalists, NGOs, charities and artists to craft smart, effective digital solutions. We apply our expansive skill set to a wide range of projects, from the complete design of websites to the development and launch of our own.
How to apply
If you are you are interested please email us with a bit about yourself and links to your work [email protected] with the subject line 'Digital designer'.